Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's Up Wed, It's Now Thursday, Here's Pink Friday

Boy oh boy this week is flying by! I'm stilllllllllll working on bunnyville! If I wasn't so dorky about organizing everything so that it's "pretty" I would be done by now! Geez. I'll have pictures for you on Sunday and some very exciting news!!

Until then, please join me and all my pink sisters tomorrow, March 20th for Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink

This week's theme is One Of a Kind Treasures!

This beautiful piece was made by my friend Michelle at Rose Petals and Blooms
Isn't it gorgeous!

Please hop over and visit my site and my Pink Friday page. I have a one of a kind treasure with bunnies of course!

See you Sunday!
bunny hugs,
shell

Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday, March 20, 2009 as we present One of a Kind Treasures.
One of a Kind TreasuresRemember the days when we wanted to be like everyone else? We wanted to have the same clothes, same hairstyles, same…. everything. Only the very brave dared to be one of a kind. Sometimes it takes courage to say "I am different. I will be one of a kind." But over time, you discover that what makes a thing, or a person, unique is often the same thing that makes them beautiful. Taking chances, standing out, can make you a trendsetter and everyone else followers. At Make Mine Pink, one thing each boutique owner has in common with the others is that her boutique is one of a kind. Our boutique owners are always on the lookout for unique and special one of a kind and vintage treasures that are rich in history. Each treasure in our shops comes with a story, and no two stories are the same. When you browse through the shops at Make Mine Pink, you'll discover unique handcrafted pieces designed and produced by our artists and boutique owners. They hunt through flea markets, thrift stores, unique design shops. They peek in corners everyone else has forgotten to discover treasures everyone else has overlooked. Every bauble, piece of fabric, abandoned item they find might be a gem waiting to be unearthed. Each piece in the Make Mine Pink boutiques is designed and created to give its owner a product that can be treasured for years to come. In our shops you’ll find some of the latest trends, many handcrafted by our boutique owners, right here in the United States.When you shop at Make Mine Pink, you can feel confident that many of your purchases are one of a kind. A piece of art that is unique in its own right, as original as you.?
Joyce Lucas, Founder
Make Mine Pink

2 comments:

Janet L Christian said...

Hey Shell, congrats on your front page spot and the pic for one of a kind friday. You go girl

The French Bear said...

Hi Shell, thank you so much for your comments. I would love to have some mohair! I'll send you my address through email.
Hugs,
Margaret B

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...