Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's Up Wed, March 11



Here is a little something I've been working on.
It's called "Hugs and Kisses." This is an art piece for sale, but
I have a pattern coming out that will be for a pillow, which will be for a
larger collection of fun things to make. It's hard to tell from my picture, but it's
crazy quilted behind the letters, appliqued and has hand embroidery work.
Still working with the copyright people on the pattern before all this can "officially" happen. But soon, I promise, soon!
You can visit my site if you're interesting in purchasing this piece.

bunny hugs,
shell

7 comments:

The French Bear said...

That is beautiful, so delicate and the colors are lovely!
Margaret B

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

I so love this creation...its so charming.

♥zoe♥ said...

"XOXO" look so delighful and lovely! Will look forward for other fun works of yours!

xoxo
Zoe

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Shell! Lovely piece!!
Hope you and the bunnies are doing well...
Marcela

Anonymous said...

I love this piece!! The swirly letters are really beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh Shell May!! That is so pretty!!!! I love XOXO! :) You know, I used to chat on the forums all the time a year ago! Then I had trouble getting in. I will definitely come back. You girls are all so sweet and so much fun!!

Love ya sweetie! Give those buns a kiss from me :)
Amy

C. C. said...

Very pretty design! Good luck with getting your copyright done so you can get on with selling it!

C. C.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...