Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Shop Hop is Coming!

It's July already and every year I tell myself that I'm going to start getting ready for Christmas in July. I love to make my own cards and usually I'm running around like a crazy woman (more so than usual) trying to get everything done. Well not this year. I made myself a promise and I'm going to keep it. This year I'm starting in July so that when December get's here, I can sit and enjoy the season, the festivities and have some peace.


My pink sister's and I over at Make Mine Pink are having a fun and festive Shop Hop! You simply hop to each boutique, find the shopping bag and then get registered for prizes! Oh I just love prizes!
In addition, I'm offering a Mystery Stitchery Project and it's FREEEEEE. All you have to do is hop over to my website The Raspberry Rabbits each day and get your free stitchery pattern. The pattern will only be available for that day. Each day of the hop is a new one. Then... after you have collected them all, you will have two weeks to put the project together (don't be scared, you can do it). Then you send me an email and a photo of your completed Mystery Stitchery. I will pick three winners from those that participate. Your prize will be any pattern from my site and a bag of fusible fleece!
So join me on getting with the program early this year so we can kick back and relax at Christmas instead of kicking ourselves in the butt for procrastinating yet another year.
Looking forward to Hopping and Shopping with you!
bunny hugs,
shell

1 comment:

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hey Shell,

I need to get my tail shaking and get ready for this too. Hope you are having a great week!
hugs,
Carrie

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...