Monday, July 25, 2011

Pressies from my Aussie Girlfriends!

Somebunny's been spoiled again! Me!!!! I got two wonderful pressies in the mail from dear friends in Australia!

The first came from Jo of Lilly Pilly Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things! (you'll be singing that song all day now!) Isn't the Koala a cutie!

Inside, Jo made me this wonderful sewing bag and needle keeper! I decided Mr. Koala would be most happy hanging out on the bag.

Here's the back of the bag. Gorgeous isn't it and all that work! On the bag it says, In my heart there lives a joyful song. The road to a friends house is never too long. Love it! Thanks soooooooo much Jo! I will treasure it always. It's already getting lots of good use!

Next is a pressie I won from Jess at Scrap-in-Happy. Jess had this giveaway on her blog a little while back and I was lucky enough to win! Yippeee!!! Perfect for my iced tea in this hot Summer we're having!

I borrowed these photos from Jess' blog so you could see the beautiful detail.

I must say that I was equally excited over the postcard! One day I will visit Australia and I hope to meet all my wonderful friends and customers there. Group hug for sure!

Thank you so very much my Aussie girlfriends! Once again I have been spoiled! :)
xx,

20 comments:

Sharon said...

Darling gifts and your deserve to be spoiled, girlfriend!

Jade said...

*squee* I used to have a clip-on koala like that when I was a young'un, only mine was tan-colored for some reason. It was one of my most cherished possessions, and went with me everywhere until it just fell apart from overuse. Ah, memories... :)

Lovely, lovely stuff--lucky you!

Jo in TAS said...

I'm so glad they arrived safely, I knew that little koala would protect the package!
Happy Stitching Shell
Hugs
Jo

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I'm glad they arrived safely. I forced myself to surrender 2 coathanger paper clips to you, I love them sooo much! Enjoy!

Sunnybec said...

Oh what lovely gifts, I love getting things in the post, especially when they are a surprise. Hugs Linda x

Christine M said...

What lovely gifts Shell. Jo's done a lovely job on the bag and needle case. I've got that all drawn up ready to start stitching. It's a lovely pattern. I'll be meeting Jo in person on Friday at a quilt and craft show in Melbourne. I'm looking forward to meeting her and some other bloggers in person!

Michelle Ridgway said...

I felt all patriotic seeing little 'blinky bill' clipped on to your gorgeous bag. Lovely pressies all of them.

Lois Evensen said...

What a wonderful gift!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Blogging friends are So sweet! Have a nice day! Twyla

JudyCinNC said...

Beautiful gifties from truly wonderful and very talented friends. Good for you, Shell. Hope your vacation was restful and everything you hoped it would be. Judy C in NC

StitchinByTheLake said...

I am officially jealous! blessings, marlene

Allie said...

Beautiful gifts - and very well deserved!

bunnythreads said...

Lilly Pilly is so Fabulous!!!
Congrats.. To have anything from her is wonderful! an adorable . Plus winning a giveaway yipee to you.
Have fun on your vacation-Hope the heat cools & you have good weather!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been spoilt Shell with your lovely gifts...

Jillayne said...

Beautiful Shell - lucky girl!
The stitched bag is so cute and the koala looks perfectly at home there, and now you just have to decide what to keep in it!
Hope you had a great weekend away too, and that it wasn't crazy hot!

Sheila said...

Wonderful gifts , just love the bag , simply gorgeous !

Lisa said...

What wonderful gifts! You have some fantastic, thoughtful friend who seem like they're as talented and as good of people as you are!

Love Bears All Things said...

Oh, I love them all.
Mama Bear

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

If you make it down to Australia, it is only a little hop over to NZ too, so hope that you can make it down under one day, dear friend.
All your gifts are so beautiful and from very talented friends. The bag is so sweet.

Hope that you are having a lovely week
Hugs
Carolyn

Katie :o) said...

I always love catching up with you, Shell! The artwork from Jules is gorgeous! And I really love your Australian finds :o) The bag is wonderful! What fun quilting buddies you have!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...