Monday, February 11, 2013

Playing with Wool Felt

Helloooooooooooooo! Did you have a fun weekend? Were you snowed in? It was nice here in NC. In the mid 50's. Of course, I'm still freezing. I really don't warm up until it's in the 90's.

So last week I had two customers ask me if I sold National Nonwovens Wool Felt in bundles. I've been selling single pieces for the past year. I didn't have any bundles listed, so I spent the weekend playing and totally having lots of fun putting colors together and coming up with names for each bundle. There are eight 12" x 18" pieces in each bundle.

It's fun to collect little pieces of pretty. I guess I'm a simple person. Pretty colors and bundles of possibilities make my heart sing. How about you?

You ready? Ok...here's what's in the SHOP.

Folk Art Christmas

Sand and Sea

Fall Festival

Birthday Cake

Summer Picnic

Easter Parade

The Crown Jewels

Desert Oasis

Pansy Basket

and last, Pumpkin Harvest

I had mountains of wool piled up everywhere. It was so fun. The best part is I actually designed a Folk Art Fusion (TM) design in my head for each of the bundles.

Have a fun day. Be creative. Be happy and know there are rainbows of possibilities in everything you do.

We'll see you back here Wednesday.
xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

13 comments:

The French Bear said...

They all look gorgeous!!!!! I have been finishing up projects and I can't wait to start my pillow and something from your book. Perfect timing I'd say!!!
I hope you got my email, thanking you for my parcel....
Have a great week!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Each bundle is more yummy than the last, Shell! I was seeing the possibilities, too. I'll be a busy bee this week, but will be working on some really special items, too! I'll write later with an update. <3
xoxo
Donna

Christine M said...

The colours are gorgeous Shell.My favourite would be the Folk Art Christmas.

Maria said...

No we were not snowed in.We are having a heat wave down under...
Oh such yummy colours...Impossible to choose a favorite..

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Aren't they just scrumptious! Lovely bundles each of them - surely to inspire.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I love felt. My mum used to make the greatest Christmas ornaments from it, but what YOU DO with felt, that, everyone should see...what Michelle and the Bunnies do with felt....

I am SUPER EXCITED to see what the month of March is going to bring to us, with Hannah and Harrington at the helm! I am trying to work on new illustrations for Easter/spring but the days go by too fast!

Sending you love and hugs! Anita

Shirley said...

I love the names of the bundles, great colours.

Carrie P. said...

sand and sea and pansy basket are my favorites. great combos

krislovesfabric said...

Fun idea! they are all lovely!

Simply Shelley said...

Just beautiful pieces....wonderful colors....blessings

Crafty Green Poet said...

what beautiful felts! Do you make felt from shed bunny fluff at all?

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

They look yummy enough to 'eat'--
love each set--you did a great job in grouping and naming them--
Hugs, di and miss gracie

RG said...

Well what mischief have all you little pin-pushers been up to lately? I see - bundling felt and being creative. What a life!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...