Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Scissor Fobs and a Reminder

Hi ya! I do hope you are having a fun week so far. It's been hopp'in around here. There are lots of new designs in the works and there is so much news that I can't wait to share with you! Oh how I hate waiting!!

Anyway, until I can share the news, I wanted to show you what arrived from England!

Scissor Fobs!

My wonderfully, talented, jewelry designer and illustrator friend, Joanne May, created these fobs especially for me. I wanted something special for my customers. I am a huge fan of Jo's work and own many pieces from her. Each is made with semi-precious stones.


                                         There is the Owl.


                                               The Fairy


                              and, of course, the Bunny!


These look super gorgeous on Bunny Embroidery Scissors!

You can find the fobs and the scissors in my SHOP.  Also, hop over and visit Jo in her Etsy shop for some wonderful jewelry, cards and more!


Now don't forget. Friday is Mid-Month Madness! It's time to fall in love with stitching and there's something about a bunny hat....

Now for all of you who have become Lindsey Stirling fans like me and for those who love the magic of The Lord of Rings movies, here is a little bit of music for your mid week break. Enjoy.
See you Friday!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh, what cute fobs and scissors! Pretty talented friend. Also, thanks for introducing me to such fabulous music...I had not heard of this lady,..she is fantastic!

bunnits said...

Oh! Love those!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those things look sharp!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH.....one day soon, I must get those scissors. I NEED THEM! And that bunny fob! teeeheee....we are seeing more signs of rabbit tracks deeply embedded in our melting ice here; I cannot WAIT!

Hugs to you dearest Michelle! Anita

Carrie P. said...

those scissor fobs are so pretty.

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Cute fobs! Can't wait to. Hear your news!!

Rebecca said...

Hey Sweet Girl!
Always a treat to visit here and see what you are busy with. I love my scissors! and the fobs are beautiful. Wishing you a most lovable V day
Blessings
Rebecca

krislovesfabric said...

Those fobs are just what those bunny scissors need!

Jo Potter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Potter said...

Hi Shell,
Look at those nice scissor fobs. I wonder who made them! ;-)

I have been a bit busy today, but I will share your blog and shop details tomorrow on my facebook page and add a photo of the fob. Sorry you could not tag me, sometimes they do not appear on my FB wall. It's a real nuisance!

Anyway, lovely to see your blog post and many thanks dear friend for the mention. The music video is really lovely too!
Jo. xx

RG said...

One of those fobs would look good on my slide rule!

Seriously - those and the scissors are dandy gifts!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...