Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers November Project and Week 48's Flower

Eleven projects down and only our grand finale left! Woo hoo! I hope you have had fun so far.


This month our project is a table mat. I love to spend my time stitching. It's so relaxing. (My dear friend, Donna of Brynwood Needleworks, made the bunny pincushion for me. I treasure it!)


This project has lots of stitching and embellishments. Members in the Fellowship will be receiving their instructions by email today.

If you would like to join us, you have until December 17th. Please click on the tab above for all the information.

Here is our flower for Week 48.


I was inspired to make "bubbles" on this one. You can say they are dots, but I think bubbles sounds more fun. ;)


I also love that little button I found. Makes me smile.


Safe travels to all of you who are traveling for Thanksgiving. David and I will be traveling across the street to Captain's. It's going to be such a fun time!


See ya back here Friday with another FREE tag/ornament pattern.

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina kitty too!

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

FABULOUS DESIGN! And if it's a placement, will you be putting it in a sort of protective "jacket"? The colors you choose my friend are the perfect combo. LOVE that bunny pincushion! Hugs to you sweet sister!

Sparklyjools said...

Lovely design, Shell. I think the coneflower is my favourite - and I love your bubbles!

Little Miss Titch said...

that is just so gorgeous Michelle,Happy Thanks Giving to you,the bunnies and Sabrina

Loris said...

Love your design here...especially the bubbles :-)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs to your furry family!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Shell and bunnies,

Lovely to catch up with you again and see all the wonderful creations you have been making.
Sending hugs and wishing you a very happy thanksgiving.
love and hugs
Carolyn

Createology said...

This is a stunning table mat and all of your stitching is bliss. Imagine only one more project...so quickly time has flown. Thanksgiving Blessings Dear...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...