Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Beekeeper Pincushion

Hi ya! Well, I made it home from my Play Date with the Lee's Summit Quilting Guild in Missouri. What a super fun bunch! I will post photos and more about my trip next Wednesday.

Today is all about the Beekeeper!


Some of you will remember this pincushion from our adventures with the Fellowship of the Flowers last year.


Well, I received sooooooooooo many emails asking begging me to bring back some of the projects. This was in high demand. It makes me really happy when my designs are enjoyed by so many friends. Thank you!


You can purchase the PDF download pattern in my Craftsy Shop HERE.

or

you can purchase a kit, which will include the 6" wool felt hexie, the other wool colors, Valdani 3 strand floss, an embroidery needle, yellow yarn, fusible web and a PDF downloadable pattern. The pattern will be emailed to you when you purchase the kit. Hop over to my SHOP FOR THE KIT.

Hugs and thank you for your friendship and support of our small business. The bunnies and I truly appreciate you!

xx,
Michelle

11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very sweet Shell. I have so many pincushions (gifted), but no keeps for my cute little scissors I cherish.

Anonymous said...

wow this is so cute Michelle xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just gorgeous. I love your sweet little bee x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oooh.....my heart is racing as I see this ADORABLE piece of art! How darling is this, the pincushion and the attached bee scissor holder! Shell, this is precious. We wait anxiously as well to see some pics from your Missouri gig! Love to you my friend, Anita

Sparklyjools said...

No wonder this one is popular - it's such fun and so clever! Glad you're home safe.xxx

Rosa said...

So beautiful.Sure you will sell many!

RG said...

Missouri - hey - isn't that the "Show Me" state? (Clever you are!)

Also - when do you start going nutzo with trying to pick out trim, colors, tile, window styles, lighting, knobs, fixures, ... or does your "person" just do that? Or probably it is just your cup of tea in which case most of us are jealous!

jerilanders said...

Hi Sweetie, I am so far behind on blogs right now it is embarrassing. BUT ...this is a delight to a bee lovers heart! (I think I qualify as a bee enthusiast.) On to your move, I am confused as to whether you are building home or choosing an existing cottage or even if you have moved yet! I need to read a few more posts! But I am so glad my prints have a special place in your new abode, and will love seeing them newly framed. Keep on doing what you are doing cause you do it so well! Fondly, jeri

Createology said...

I adored this Bee Keeper pincushion as part of your Fellowship of the Flowers and now once again. Creative Bee Bliss...

Deb said...

I so love this design Michelle, how wonderful of you to bring it back for all to enjoy! Glad you had fun in Missouri, they were so lucky to get to learn from you!

Crafty Green Poet said...

this is wonderful!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...